What is it?

Annual Stallholder Insurance

Whether this is for an event or as a Market Trader. It helps to remove uncertainty and risk from your business and focus on the task at hand. You will be able to arrange cover for those unexpected incidents and be able to make your business thrive.

Graham Sykes Insurance can provide a quotation. You can even arrange cover online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So if you have forgotten to sort out cover. Or you are about to go to an event help is at hand. Our policies are designed to provide peace of mind and they are easy to arrange. Everything you need is available in minutes. The documents are sent to you as soon as you purchase.

If you need any help regarding your Annual Stallholder Insurance please do not hesitate to contact us.

What we cover

  • Craft Stalls
  • Market Stallholder
  • Market Trader
  • Farmers Market
  • Shopping Centre Stalls
  • Food Markets
  • Shows
  • Fetes
  • Exhibitions
  • Trade Shows
  • Flea Markets

Getting Insured with Graham Sykes is easy

Low premiums for annual cover with no limit on number of events

Get a quote without entering your details

Documents issued in minutes

Wide choice of stall types

Indoor and outdoor events

What our customers are saying about us